Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Guess I Learned How to Post Photos




Just wanted to explain that I've chosen 3 photos, of which I only photographed one--you figure it out. These have all been screensavers of mine at some point in time. The surfer I caught around dusk the last time I visited San Francisco. The kelp and myself was taken while kayaking around the San Juan Islands (my kick-$## vacation 2 Junes ago). It was called Bullwhip Kelp, and i even tasted it ("not so tasty" was the verdict). Lastly, me and the guy--the guy is a W&J alum, but also the NFL commissioner. I asked him when I met him what he thought of fantasy football (Meanwhile, I know NOTHING about fantasy football, but I thought it'd be a decent question, one that might be remembered for its brilliant originality).

1 comment:

dillard said...

congrats on the new blog! I dig it! Maybe it will inspire me to actually start posting again on mine!!! Keep it up!